Department of Agricultural and Biological
[How to say my name: SHOH-MAH-LEE CHA-ter-JEE]
- Do you want to design condition-specific, precise, nucleotide-based therapeutics? How to predict the targetome of regulatory non-coding RNA with non-canonical targets?
- How do long non-coding RNAs act as enhancers of gene expression?
- Can we cluster the non-coding regulatory genome based on their underlying combinatorial signatures?
- How to build parallel algorithms for genomics applications?
- Do you want to collaboratively build libraries and a DSL for genomics?
Examples of questions that we are looking to answer are:
- How do you predict the function and targets of these non-coding regions using cutting-edge machine learning techniques?
- How to use graph-based methods to extend gene regulatory networks?
- How do you become a part of the $1000 genome? Is it for real (http://www.nature.com/news/is-the-1-000-genome-for-real-1.14530)? Can you be a part of this Analysis Revolution, analyzing omics data?
- Can you precisely edit out the erroneous parts of genomes?
If all of this excites you and you are looking to be a part of this exciting “omics” revolution, come join us!